Vista Hall of Shame--Aussie based

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigbazza, Mar 3, 2007.

1. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

This link mainly relates to software and businesses in Australia that don't work with Vista, but may be of interest to non-Australian readers.

http://www.pcrescue.com.au/problem070302.htm

Your comments, additions, etc., are welcome. Bazza

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Looks like those Software developers and businessed need to get their finger out, not as if Vista was hidden behind a tree or rock in the past 3yrs ;)

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hehe, are they located in the outback? ;) There's really no excuse for this except for not wanting to spend the money for new SW, I'll assume that you need to install something from the ISP to be able to connect, I've never had a problem with my cable connection dating back to LH 4015. Oh, that's not a big list as things are in flux and will be for quite a while. That's what 'early adopters' get for the bragging rights of being the first on the block to have Vista. At the very least if the proper authorities see that page, it may get their asses in gear to provide the proper support.

EDIT: It's not Vista's fault as Halo said and everything besides my peripherals are working great as far as drivers go. I even got a simple driver for my HP scanner and it works great for my needs, none of the HP fluff.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds