Vista manger

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Sep 28, 2008.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I found a new program to play with on trial.
    http://www.yamicsoft.com/vistamanager/

It has the best duplicate file finder i have seen so far, you do not have to select the individual files to delete it does it for you,the uninstaller is superb but you need to take care as it lets you into the OS and you need to know what you are deleting.
    it has a lot of other features for Vista.

has anyone else had experience of this prog? [​IMG]

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bill

Nice heads up on this app, not seen it before and usually a bit sceptical of tweak apps these days, but seems from the read up a promising app, look forward to a quick review of what you liek or dont like about this app after using it for a bit.

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Well over the day i have run most the applications in it and so far no ill effects but the uninstaller could be lethal if you don't understand what you are deleting,as a clean up tool i give it 4 out of 5 and that is only that it's a trial version. [​IMG]

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

This is a nice feature and it gives you much more info than Everest.

Attached Files:

5. mcsmc

mcsmc MajorGeek

Looks like a decent program. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that you use ATI for your graphics.:-D

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Yep i agree it's not powerful enough and it effects my rating but the machine is only 5 months old and it came with ATI Radion installed.

i have not ventured inside the case yet that is like outer space to me so changing it would be new territory.

Attached Files:

7. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds