Vista Users Folder Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by TigrisJK, Feb 20, 2007.

1. TigrisJK

TigrisJK Private E-2

I accidentally set my Contacts folder through the properties to C:\Users\(username) instead of C:\Users\(username)\Contacts and now I can't move it back.

Someone please help.

I was trying to move all the references to that folder to the D:\ drive so they wouldn't be wiped every time I reinstalled the OS.

The removal of the simple all-encompassing My Documents is really bloody stupid, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, the error message is "Folder can not move because there is a non redirectable folder at the same path. Access is denied"... but there is no Contacts folder in the same directory there. I'm highly confused.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds