Vista with Expression Web, dreamweaver...

Discussion in 'Software' started by fiona40, Jan 14, 2008.

1. fiona40

fiona40 Private E-2

Hi,
    I run a couple of websites...one I run with expression web....other i run dreamweaver and it feeds contribute too.
    I bought a windows vista and I could not get these programs to work on it whatsoever (altho they work on xp) both my software programs say on back on the box compatible with vista...dreamweacer CS3 and contribute CS3. nothing happened once installed, couldnt even ge the programmes to open. after being on to technical help and with Adobe.....they said that they cannot guarantee that these would work with vista (altho they put it on back of box) i would love to get vista at some time....but why wouldn't the programmes work with vista at the moment...and when do you think i should try again with vista? i eventually had to get the company to take the pc back as it was no good to me with these certain programmes not working and just bought a new xp dell one.....any ideas as to why i couldn't get the programs to run?

cheers....:p:p
    fiona

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds