Vistax64 - annoying window that never goes away

Discussion in 'Software' started by hepemo, Apr 6, 2009.

1. hepemo

hepemo Private E-2

Since yesterday that I keep getting a window that never goes away, I click continue, cancel or try again and it disappears and comes back only a few minutes later. It's driving me crazy.

I've restarted the pc several times and even shut it down, when I turned it on today that message is still popping out.

[​IMG]

I got this new pc just a few weeks ago with Vista 64 and well I don't know if this is common but I'm starting to be upset by how easy it seems to give errors.

Does anyone know how to fix this thing? I don't know if it helps but this message started appearing shortly after I tried installing an application yesterday, the application never started (the setup never appeared)... but a few moments later I started getting the message you see above and it just won't go away.

Thank you :)

2. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

This may be caused by the setup program attempting to run, and it may have added itself to the startup menu.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds