Voltage for Cicero SU-104 USB adapter

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by briewall, Jun 8, 2011.

1. briewall

briewall Private E-2

Hi after a move on re setting up my system I went to hook up my cicero su-104. One problem the voltage is not marked on the unit and the power supply was put in a box with a collection of 20+ years of adapters So does anyone know the VOLTAGE of a CICERO SU-104 USB adapter

HELP

Brie
    :-o

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

It seems that Cicero is now Medion. They no longer list Cicero products but their 4 port hub is 6 volts and uses 500ma per port for a total of about 2 amps. There was another thread I found and one person stated his was 5 volts.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1549449

3. briewall

briewall Private E-2

I know none is wrong there is a female power entry point marked dcv and shows the polarity but nowhere does it show the voltage.

Thanks

4. jeanrocco

jeanrocco Private E-2

If we are talking about the blue Cicero USB 2.0 HUB, underneath: USB Hub 4 Port ___ Made in China, the power supply I have for it is: Switching adapter MODEL: PA-213-50 INPUT : 100-240VAC 0.3 A, 50/60Hz, OUTPUT: +5.0V@2.2A. The + in on the central pin, - is the outer shell.

bye.

5. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, jeanrocco, and welcome to MajorGeeks...

Good info. The last post in this thread, however, is dated 06-08-11 so there's a very good possibility that the original poster has moved on. Keep up the good work, though! :major

6. jeanrocco

jeanrocco Private E-2

Yes I am aware this is a long time ago, but who knows, someone else might be looking for that info...
    bye.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds