Vorbis.dll and/or library.dll error in mafia game

Discussion in 'Software' started by tinyfanny, Mar 5, 2004.

1. tinyfanny

tinyfanny Private E-2

Im having those 2 errors when trying to log into the Mafia game. I click OK and then I can play, but this error keeps appearing even when i shut down my pc. It started right after downloading the game.

Pentium 3-600, 512Ram, Video ASUS Radeon 9200SE 128MB, WinXPPro

Sorry if Im forgetting something, I'm posting for my kid nephew.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. aLLiKZar

aLLiKZar It's not too late to back out!

3. tinyfanny

tinyfanny Private E-2

vorbis dll

Thanks, the link you sent me explained what is going on. We will find a non-corrupted vorbis.dll file and copy it.

Thank you for taking the time, really appreciated it.

4. michelrb52

michelrb52 Private E-2

Tiny could you please let me know where to go online if you find an uncorrupted vorbis.dll I am having a prob running Halo, see I did d/l vorbvs but I cannot open it or something, maybe I need some help with that too, plus this gaming stuff is all new to me, my son wants to play and I have admin. privileges like watch what gets d/l ed for security reasons; I am sure everyone can get with that. Thanks, mich :)

5. tinyfanny

tinyfanny Private E-2

Hello Michel,

the thing is.......we finally had to format the pc and start fresh...it seemed to have solved the problem. Not quite sure what it was. Now the game is playing fine.....at times u get glitches and hell knows what they are LOL

Hope it works out for you, I know its no fun having to format!!!:rolleyes:

Tiny Fanny xx

6. michelrb52

michelrb52 Private E-2

Hey Tiny,
    i am totally unfamiliar with how to format my PC sooo I guess I will check around and learn how to do that. It must be a bitch though if nobody likes to do it, but, i really want to play my game so guess i gotta do what i gotta do. thanks, peace. mich :cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds