W 10 Update Made Me Smile.

Discussion in 'Software' started by EJB, Jan 17, 2017.

1. EJB

EJB Corporal

Some time ago I installed Edge on one of my Windows 10 PCs (no problems).
    I kept both the Edge and IE 11 icons in the taskbar to conveniently switch back to IE if required.
    The latest update removed the IE icon....no other changes....MS really won't give in with their continuing push for everybody to use Edge and Windows 10 will they!o_O
    It did produce a cynical smile though!:)

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

You can pin any program back to the Task Bar easily.
    Did you sort out your issue with a Walmart link appearing in Chinese characters?

3. EJB

EJB Corporal

Yes, no problem.
    Not really, I tried the link a few times and sometimes it was Chinese and sometimes it was OK.....I put it in the category 'That was interesting!':)

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

It is most likely Adware/Pups so you need to run a full system scan with updated Malwarebytes, and possibly Superantispyware too.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds