W.O.W stress test beta!

Discussion in 'Software' started by harry hu ha, Sep 3, 2004.

1. harry hu ha

harry hu ha Private First Class

hey all i just have a few questions about the beta for wow. :)

2. harry hu ha

i got accepted to try the stress test beta and downloaded the game (which took me 8 hours). and the next morning i installed it and it says it has an error so i cant play it at all what do i need to do?

3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I went to get into the beta yesterday.

It was closed.

Maybe thats the problem.

4. harry hu ha

nope i got accepted i have the access key right infront of me i think i need to download again but i dont want to which means i have an acess key to give away :)

5. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Well, its a beta, maybe you should report the problem?

6. harry hu ha

unnamed422 send me an email and we'll talk
    :)

7. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

Just keep in mind that this is only for the stress test. It only lasts 7 days and then all those people will be unable to login any more. From what I've heard the newb areas are so crowded that there are no monsters to kill to advance your quests. But really, all they wanted to test was having a large amount of people sign up and play at the same time.

Luckily, the normal beta servers are totally unaffected by the stress test.

8. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

9. Wookie

Wookie Sergeant Major

ive been playing it, lots of fun, got my elf druid up to 5 a few ago. Only once ive encountered a problem finding kills for quests, it was more of a to few spawns issue. THis is BETA at least they are doing things the right way. Im quite addicted and wish I didnt lose my account in a few days.

10. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

Man i've been having a blast; got my orc shaman to lv12 so far b4 the server shut down. had about 3 CTDs so far and some minor quest issues but thats about it...the over crouding seems to be at lv8 and under; once you get to 10 theres alot less people doing the SAME quests... If you wanna send me a message im on Nargonnan as an Orc.. name OmegaMerc.

11. Wookie

Wookie Sergeant Major

im gonna try some tradeskills next I think, my goal is to learn the game so when it comes out I know what to do. No point in powerleveling my guy cause ill have to do it again when it comes out.

12. harry hu ha

im sorry unnamed422 i had to leave for the weekend and gave the key away in short notice to someone else i hope your not mad and it sounds like everybody ios having a great time playing and maybe when it comes out we'll play together thanks for posting everyone and feel free to keep posting i love reading storys about this game :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds