want to learn visual studio 2005 pro

Discussion in 'Software' started by gremme, Mar 16, 2007.

1. gremme

gremme Private E-2

I have just bought visual studio 2005 pro. Im starting a course in the fall where I need to know c++, java & visual basic. I already know some visual basic. Now I waanna ask you guys if you know any good tutorials on the net or books I can buy that can teach me the language c++, but more imoprtanly learn the visual studio 2005 pro interface since most tutorials Ive found only deals with the language.

Thnx in advance

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

www.learnvisualstudio.net has tutorials like this but we don't do C++ just C# and VB. Though we do have some videos that discuss the IDE as well. it's 100.00 for the lifetime membership but it's going up to 200.00 USD at the end of the month.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds