Warhammer 40K : Dawn Of War (origonal) runtime error.

Discussion in 'Software' started by genEEneg, Jan 2, 2007.

1. genEEneg

genEEneg Private E-2

Hey all.

I'm at a mates place at the moment and he bought a set of 3 Dawn Of War games yesterday, or 2 and an expansion or something, i'm not 100% sure, if you need to know I can check.
    Our problem is that we can play Dawn Of War ; Winter Assault, however whenever we attempt to run the origonal Dawn Of War we get the same message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Header - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Message - Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\THQ\Dawn Of War\W40K.exe

abnormal program termination

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any help would be much appreciated, so far I have tried different drivers for his NVidia graphics card, virus and spyware/adware/malware scans, and have also tried reinstalling the game, I can't say for sure, but the fact he's running Media Centre Edition could have something to do with it. Hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Thanks,
    From Marty.

P.s. sorry for the repost I was told I had it in the wrong forum

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds