Warning: Call-time pass Help Plz?

Discussion in 'Software' started by bdhunter, Apr 12, 2005.

1. bdhunter

bdhunter Private E-2

Hello everyone and thnx for this helpfull forum as i have found some helpfull tips,so thank you.
    I have a prob but it doesn't seem to be affecting my forum,just would like to know how to fix it and if once fixed would i have to reinstall my forum and couple mods for this warning to go away?
    I am using ibp 2.0.3 and appserv-win32 2.5.1 and an arcade,shoutbox and portal are installed on forum.(like i said all mods working fine)but this warning i got when the arcade install page came up and the warning was at very top of page also same on shoutbox install.I have went into the php.ini and edited it.allow_call_time_pass_reference On (twice as this line was in file twice.the frist one was on the second off.)both On now.So do i need to reinstall the forum and mods or is this anything to worry about? Thank you for your help. :)

Code:
    Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would 

like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like 

to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI 

file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in 

\AppServ\www\td\ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php on line 101
    Code:
    Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would 

like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like 

to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI 

file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in 

\AppServ\www\td\ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php on line 171

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

i see the word deprecated in the error message and it makes me think that the script is using some older method and that perhaps your server has a newer version of PHP than is supported by the scripts code.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds