Watching youtube pausing issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by silas, Mar 11, 2011.

1. silas

silas MajorGeek

Browsing youtube support I don't see nothing new about whats going on with me. Maybe its just me or something. But I don't remember this happening this much. I recently logged onto my youtube account a week or so ago. And up until then I could just click"skip for now" with attaching youtube account to my Gmail account. But this time I couldn't and I waited and tried many ways and still nothing, and in order to log in I had to do some stuff to get my gmail with my youtube acct. Anyways since then it seems like Ive keep getting a lot more pausing on my youtube videos. It doesn't "press stop" just a pause with that swirl in the video like pausing/loading type of thing. Then if lucky it will undo itself. It happens on most of everything Ill go to and watch. Also I notice youtube has google ads on many/most of these videos as well. And within the last week the videos also wont show the pictures like it frozen on the video yet audio keeps playing and many times the audio messes up/pauses with my problem up above. Any suggestions? Windows xp sp3 nothing updated at this time/around this time. Also using newest FF no addons

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds