Way to filter or underline words in your browser?

Discussion in 'Software' started by kuri0sitat@hotmail.com, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Is there something I can download that would allow me to select ceritain words to be blocked from displaying, so they don't show up on any of the websites I visit? I don't want to block the entire page from being viewed; I just want to block specific words and phrases from showing up on pages.

If not, is there something I can download that will underline words that I specify, when I visit different websites? It would be kind of like that adware that underlines and makes links out of words on pages that you visit, only I don't need the words to be links, and I want to control which words show up as underlined. Thanks for your help!

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Google toolbar has a highlight and search feature.

3. Thanks a lot. I wasn't expecting such a fast response. The Google Toolbar is what I needed :D Thanks again.

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

You're Welcome, glad I could help. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds