WDM Audio Compatibility Driver problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by manethz22, Nov 29, 2010.

1. manethz22

manethz22 Private E-2

Hi sir muksnipe i have same problem with RyuSensie.. can u help me we have the same laptop.. my problem is the link u give to Ryu is not available anymore can u help me find another link for the driver plz...

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Is your Windows XP? and if so what Service Pack is it at? as the thread from 2007 you posted in although the original link Musksnipe posted is dead (and he is no longer active on this forum) the Service Pack you are using may have changed since that time and the instructions for getting working Audio is different.

Your Lifebook is the Lifebook e8210?

A live working link is this one HERE

BUT if you have XP SP1 or 2 then you will need the UAA HD Audio driver form HERE installed first before the audio driver above and reboot, if you have SP3 then just install the Audio driver above.

3. manethz22

manethz22 Private E-2

my Lifebook is C8210.. ok sir ill try it.. tnx so much

BTW sir the 2 link u give for UAA HD audio is dead.. Can u give me another link sir...

Plz.. Tnx so much

4. manethz22

manethz22 Private E-2

Yes sir... My OS is Windox XP Professional... and my lifebook is FMV-C8210
    not E8210.. i think their the same..

5. manethz22

manethz22 Private E-2

Thank You very much... I got it... Thank You Thank You...

MOre POWER..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds