Wdm driver, tv out and video capture problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by gazjb1, Apr 14, 2006.

1. gazjb1

gazjb1 Private E-2

I'm at my wits end!!!

Reasons:

1) my tv has been connected to my nvidia geforce fx5200 card for about a year with no probs, and now suddenly the picture on the tv has gone very dark and white has turned to grey. I have check by pluging in other tv's and there all the same. I haven't changed anything, it's just happened.

2) nvidia WDM video capture driver has a code 10 error

3) nvidia WDM tvtuner driver has code 10 error

4) webcam not working after reinstalling it. It's using my hauppauge tv card instead. have tried changing in the option to use V4 webcam but the option isn't there.

I've tried downloading, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest nvidia drivers and wdm drivers but i always get a code 10 error.

please help as i ready to put my foot through the screen!!!!!!

thanks for any help.

2. gazjb1

gazjb1 Private E-2

have sorted the web cam problem, but still having the problem with the tv out on the nvidia card, with the colours being dark and the white turning grey.

I recently install nero 6 that came with my lite scribe dvd rewriter. I previously had nero on before the installation and after the installation it still worked fine. but could it be something to do with the plugins or codecs?

please help as it's a nightmare trying to watch films on the tv and use other applicaqtion with my wireless keyboard and mouse.

thanks in advance.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds