Weatherbug Issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by hurdy_gurdyman, Aug 15, 2017.

1. hurdy_gurdyman

hurdy_gurdyman Private E-2

Hi. I've been using weatherbug for many years without many issues. It was working fine until I updated from windows 7 to windows 10. When I click to open, the program, comes on the screen as usual, but the center, where the actual weather should be, is just a white blank rectangle. I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling many times to no avail.

I have windows 10 on a desktop and everything else seems to be working OK. I love the weatherbug program right at my fingertips and haven't found anything else as good as it.

Anyone know what's going on?

Dave

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

3. hurdy_gurdyman

hurdy_gurdyman Private E-2

Thanks. I did a total uninstall and reinstall yesterday and still wouldn't work. However, this morning when I turned the computer on, there it was, working perfectly. I think my computer enjoys messing with my mind.

Dave

4. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Restarting after installing can often work like that- nicely done....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds