What a waist!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Iceburg, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Iceburg

Iceburg Private First Class

Geeks, I have 2 Plasma screens sitting here at work and I can't use them... here is the issue.

We have a URL that we monitor that refreshs every 60 seconds. There are 2 of these URL's that are in 2 IE windows that are cascaded. We want to put these up on the plasma, but not burn in and mess up the plasma, right now they on a 13 inch TV thats hard to see. They said I could move it if I came up wiht a solution. I need something that will run like a screen saver in the background, and moves the windows around or something... You guys know as well as me that 2 plasma screen going to waist is just that... a waist.

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

waste :) but if the screens keep refreshing and the info on the screen keeps updating + changing info i dont see why burn in would happen

3. Iceburg

It changes and then it goes back to what it was, its possible that no updates will happen for 20 hours. Its a possibility.

4. Iceburg

and how do I remotely turn the screen saver off genious? Thats the whole point of the thread is that the display has to stay on, I need an app that moves the windows around or something... nevermind.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds