what can i use to monitor temps on graphics card

Discussion in 'Software' started by bern, Jul 2, 2004.

1. bern

bern Sergeant

i have the asus ati 9600xt card but the software that came with the card is not working. it keeps popping up during gaming. i d/loaded the updates and still it happens i got onto the support team and they said it was a common problem i must uninstall it. the problem is, what other software can i use to monitor the temps on my graphics card.

2. bern

bern Sergeant

come on guys there must be something out there

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

4. bern

bern Sergeant

i do have this software but it kept popping up during gaming. i contacted overclockers and they told me to uninstall it. i had all the latest updates for it. i have just reinstalled it and it says : vga voltage is out of safebound. m/board doesnt supply stable voltage 3.3 .

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds