What did those omega drivers do to me? help! @_@

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Omegamerc, May 29, 2005.

1. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

I had standard drivers; when i O'cd they messed up so i put the omega drivers. I oc'd with them and they ran fine and alot better then standard. BUT then i realized I wasnt able to play any game in 1600x1200! I removed with DC pro the set and reinstalled the normal ones back. Problem is that once i put the standard set back everything freezes and skips frames ALOT even though Im not Oc'd at all. Anyway to fix this?

2. Phatsta

Phatsta Corporal

I got a strange problem with a previous version of the Omega drivers on a Ti4600 card. It skipped frames as well (I guess) because games would suddenly run like 200% faster whenever there was 'easy' graphics. NFS underground for example... it felt like driving in 500km/h from time to time :)

So naturally I tried going back to standard drivers but that didn't help. It was first when I instlled the latest Omega driver that the problem went away. I guess some drivers are not optimized for certain cards, or maybe the other way around...

So try installing the latset Omega drivers, at least that helped me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds