What happened to Black Viper?

Discussion in 'Software' started by fiver22, May 14, 2006.

1. fiver22

fiver22 Sergeant

What happened to Black Viper? and is there any similar resource out there for Windows Services?

2. star17

star17 MajorGeek

3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Try SmartClose (thanks COMPUABLE) as mentioned in my thread http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90781

SmartClose will close all programs and services, by default it thinks are not required, and does away with the research needed for Black Viper and the MG link.

You must "add" programs and services that you want to keep, but it is easy to do, once you have done it a few times. As I mentioned in my original thread, I have reduced the number of processes from 50+ to just over 20, when I log off the net and want to remove stuff that is not required under normal running. Bazza

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds