1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Software' started by hannahDaley, Jun 1, 2007.

1. hannahDaley

hannahDaley Private E-2

This is in my start up. I googled it and from what I found, it sounds not good, but I don't want to get rid of it until I know for sure. Anybody know??

rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCCtime.dll,_RunDllEntry@16
  2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

From what I just looked up, it seems to be part of your printer software.
    My wife has almost the same entry and I know it is her driver for her printer, because I downloaded it. rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLBTtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
    The reason it may not have sounded good to you is that that file was showing up in forums where they were performing malware removal, but I saw two instances where it was considered safe and not malware. Do you have good AV and mal-ware protection? If so keep it updated and run it often, I do daily and sometimes more, after a long internet surf.
  3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

My wife's printer is a dell all in one