Whats your favourite little game?

Discussion in 'Software' started by EXOX3, Aug 7, 2006.

1. EXOX3

EXOX3 Staff Sergeant

Hi Guys,

Just wandering what are your diffrent types of tastes in your favourite little games, you know the ones, the small download of sub 100MB of a kick butt little gem! I haven't got just one myself, I have 4 MUST HAVE games that are installed each time a format is done or new pc, as a priority!

1) Warblade
    2) Jets 'n Guns
    3) Star Monkey (or) Ultra Assault
    4) Zuma Deluxe (or) Bejewelled 2 Deluxe

I have 2 (or)'s in their, becuase it's either one or the other out of them 2.

So what's your favourite(s) little title?

2. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

3. EXOX3

EXOX3 Staff Sergeant

WOW, That Kkrieger is bloody AMAZING for a 98Kb (Kilobyte) download! I have never seen anything like it before, well thats a lie, the graphics are nice, ofcourse they aren't extremely detailed, but they give the impression they are!

It reminds me of a graphic demo I downloaded once from the scene.org, except you can play this one as a game!

If I had 10 thumbs, I`d give it a 10 thumbs up! Trippy to say the least! Excuse my babling, I am just a bit shocked, I have never seen anything like this Kkrieger before, in the sense of the size of it! compared to what it is and what more they are planning to do with it!

Anyone reading this, give Kkrieger a try, it may not consume your time like your personal small favourite game, but you need to see and try it to believe it!

I personally expect a Commodore 64 graphic looking game! Not a Xbox looking thing! Facinating!

4. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i think mine would have to be Warbirds 2.77R3 (around 50mb's) can be found at www.totalsims.com
    i have not been there in awhile so if they don't offer it free nomore dont worry just ask me and i will make you a copy of it.

(mods/admins you dont have to worry about this because its covered in the EULA. and if needed i can post the EULA.)

5. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

6. sneakyalien

sneakyalien Private E-2

well... there is one game that always must be on my PC...

It's the best 2D game I've ever played

It's size isn't sure cause there's lots of official expansions for that game...
    I have all of those expansions and it takes about 76.8 MB..

The games name is Clonk Endeavour + those free expansions

It's a game where you can build a whole city, castle and more
    There are lots of things like you can do magic, ride with fire spitting dragons, mess with alchemy, fight with knigts, make armor and weapons with your own mined coal and ore what you have to smelt into metal and then heat it up to make something on anvil, you can cut trees and drag them to sawmill to make them into wood logs, yuo can make boats, balloons submarines and trains to ride with (oh horses too) and many more...
    oh i forgot to mention the latest expansion witch is Western (there are indians too with their tents and hunting for animals and taming horses)

Yup it's all in one great game named Clonck Endeavour (german game I think, but don't worry it's in all kind of languages for now, even im my home language estonian)

The game was mainly based on Mining for gold or oil but now there's a lot more... You just got to check it out... :)

There are official free version too like Clonk Planet,
    but the graphics of Clonk Edeavour are lot better...

Well you can't get this game free...:)

You can check the game out from http://www.clonk.de/
    You can download Clonk Planet from there (Click on Clonk Claasics)

Well... they are trying to make Clonk Extreme in 3D but when you have played Clonk, then I have no idea how are they trying to do that...:eek:
    It seems like impossible...

guess the game's worth this long post... just try it out please...:)

if you need amy more information, then you can mail me any time... ok?

Thank you for reading this long post... Was it worth it?

and sorry for all my language mistakes in this letter...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds