Where can I find Kazaa Lite K++ to download into my new laptop?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jacarmn, Jul 21, 2004.

1. jacarmn

jacarmn Private E-2

I have Kazaa Lite K++ on my desktop and have purchased a new laptop. I can't seem to find the website I origionally got the program from. Does anyone know the link? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) :)

2. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

I dont think this forum approves KaZaA.

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah just do a search under google or something.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Kazaa lite was yanked for copyright reasons, good luck! Kazzaa is full of trojans, viruses, etc, try Emule, Limewire or something.

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah but you can still download it if you find the right places. i just did a couple days ago. you just have to search for the right places on google.com.

and you are right about the regular kazaa having a ton of junk on it. totally slows down the comp.

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I can download viruses and trojans all day long too, I just dont download programs to do it for me :)

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

lol yeah, thats a way to put it. and about half the files on kazaa servers are viruses. :p

8. canadaeh

canadaeh Private E-2

I too have the same question so if you find a link please post so i can download this program

9. aLLiKZar

aLLiKZar It's not too late to back out!

10. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

^^

Plus, the new KMD software activley blocks K lite. Loads of stuff you can use, DC++, WinMX, emule/overnet, limewire (incidentally these two work on the Gnutella network, same as Kazaa)

11. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah but can you download files on those and do they contain spyware. see, im positive that klite doesn't contain spyware and thats why i use it :p

if those otherones dont contain spyware i woudl prob. use them. and most of the time im downloading like hard to find utilities.

12. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

There is spyware ON all of the networks, im absolutley positive of that. People download programs with spyware on them, and then share them. Theres no getting away from that.

But none of the clients that I posted actually contain spyware. WinMX is on MG, and listed as freeware, so it CAN'T contain spyware.

13. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

yeah what i meant was does the client itself contain any.

14. Itanium

Itanium Private E-2

Kazaa Lite is dead. I recommend Shareaza 2.0

I found FREE retail software using
    www.softwarefromheaven.com

15. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

nah its not dead, in fact just the other day there were 2 million people online. that client that you are talking about; does spyware come with it, and does it support downlaoding like exe files because i usually download programs not songs.

16. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=10193&hl=

and some more words of truth from that particular thread:

17. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

no what i meant was if it comes with spyware like the original kazaa did. Obviously it has viruses and stuff on the networks but when you initially download it does it come with stuff?

18. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

any client sharing program can potentially host spyware... the question is whether or not spyware comes bundled with the package or not... Kazaa Lite doesn't come bundled with any spyware... of course you could easily download some off other users...

19. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I know what you mean, I was just pointing out the Shareaza doesnt have any spyware in the downloaded client program. The whole point of K++ was that was Kazaa, except without any spyware. More and more software developers are going that route (spyware free is more popular).

Oh and also

20. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

I have a copy of kazaa lite at home on a disk im at starbucks now glennk721 is my user name here and I will email you the program if you contact me,,message me privately with your email addy I tried contact but you have too many private messages I could not reach you ,,, Glenn

PS its still alive and running !!!!

21. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Ok For All to have I have placed Kazza Lite on my server,,please contact me for a link to download, Glenn

22. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

glennk721
    Private E-2 Join Date: Jul 2004

Re: Where can I find Kazaa Lite K++ to download into my new laptop?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok For All to have I have placed Kazza Lite on my server,,please contact me for a link to download, Glenn
    :)

23. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oi! I don't want K lite... I'm perfectly fine with what I've got. Its jacarmn you want to be PMing

24. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

sorry im new to forum,,,Glenn

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds