Where did IntelliSync go?

Discussion in 'Software' started by msteinblock, Oct 12, 2005.

1. msteinblock

msteinblock Private E-2

A while back I was able to use a program to sync my hotmail with my outlook. While in hotmail, the link for IntelliSync is still there but it takes you to some general info page. Any ideas where it went? Can I still download it elsewhere???

Also, I am having problem trying to use hotmail as my default mail client. Anyone been able to get that to work??

Thanks for the help!

Matthew

2. msteinblock

msteinblock Private E-2

Re: Where did MSN IntelliSync go?

Is this some big top secret coverup? No one knows where it is. No one has any ideas where I can get it again. Not even searches on the net find anything. I know this software existed....I just tried it a few days ago on another computer. Now it is like it never existed.....

3. msteinblock

msteinblock Private E-2

I KNEW IT!!!! I thought there was something suspicious about it. Well, the only piece left of it that I can find is a link in the Hotmail calendar (syncronize) that goes to a general email information page. If someone runs across a way to find it again, please share..

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

5. msteinblock

msteinblock Private E-2

Thanks for the link, however I am looking for the MSN IntelliSync, part of Hotmail that allows you to sync Hotmail with Outlook. The link in Hotmail no longer works apparently.

~Matthew

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds