Where Is The 14 Day Free Trial On Malwarebytes??

Discussion in 'Software' started by jek1862, May 7, 2017.

1. jek1862

jek1862 Private E-2

I have just installed the free trial version of Malwarebytes. With it, you are supposed to get 14 days of the features of the paid upgrade version. I downloaded it from their main site but all I get is a "free" version, with no mention whatsoever of a14 day trial anywhere. All the upgrade features are not turned on. I cannot understand this. I even tried downloading the trial version from another site, but got the same thing. Is or has anyone experienced this? Can anyone give me a download link for the 14 day free trial version of this product? I also wrote the company(they don't take calls) about it today. Thanks.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. jek1862

jek1862 Private E-2

I chatted with them about this and it turns out that a long time back I downloaded the free version of Malwarebytes on this computer which had the premium features(but I don't recall that), and she said you can't get a second trial. So I have to buy it. A friend of mine loves Malwarebytes because of all the malicious websites it alerts him to. He has never seen a piece of software do anything like this. MANY malicious websites he thought were okay were identified and avoided. I think this is an extremely good feature to purchase Malwarebytes, for this feature alone, not to mention all the other things it does in this dangerous Internet we live in and have to protect ourselves from. So I have decided to purchase the latest version for two computers. Not bad price, $25 a computer for a year for this kind of protection. I myself over the years have downloaded MANY malware software and never seen ONE that alerted me to malicious websites. I don't know what it is in Malwarebytes that they are able to pick this up on so many bad sites out there. Do you know of any comparable anti-malware software that compares to Malwarebytes as far as alerting you to malicious and dangerous websites, not to mention everything else it does? Would you recommend any other anti-malware software in addition to Malwarebytes? I don't know of any. What overall is your opinion of Malwarebytes, if you use the Premium version. I am sold on it, but would like to hear of some others' opinions of it. I can't see any cons but if you feel there are any please let me know. Thanks.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

It is one of the first things I install on any new computer.
    I own 5 lifetime licenses so all the computers are protected. Sadly, the lifetime license option went away so you pay a yearly fee. But, IMO, it is certainly worth the cost for great protection.

The android version is free and I have that installed on two tablets and a phone.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds