Where on the web to find processor info?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mtn_Biker, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Mtn_Biker

Mtn_Biker Private E-2

I need to find some processor info like # of pins, clock speed, and memory on AMD Athlon's and Duron's as well as Intel Celeron, P, P2 and P4. I've searched AMD's site until I could look at the cpu anymore and I still can't find what I need. I know there's got to be an easier way. I'm a noob on the tech side of things so I will ask you to forgive me if I'm being an idiot or if this question was answered somewhere else. I did a search on this site and did not find the info I need.

Thanks for any and all help!

2. Shadows4529

Shadows4529 Private E-2

hi i dont really know anything about that i only really know about getting drivers but there is this prgram i use to identify alot of stuff it may not be the best but i like it it may help u get the name or what not then u could do a search in yahoo or what not here it is go to www.downloads.com and search for Belarc advisor 5.1 and download it and run it it will tell u everythin u have installed all of your keys and hardware ur bios last update and current verison another good program to identify alot of stuff is here its only a 30- or 60 day trial but it helps alot http://www.systweak.com/ just click on the download now button sorry if this wasnt much help

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds