Which Driver is correct, for VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JBShandrew, Jun 5, 2004.

1. JBShandrew

JBShandrew Private E-2

I need to know which driver is correct for VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter. I have a lap top, and want to make sure that I have the latest driver for my intergrated Ethernet card. When I go to VIA's http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=71 tech support page there are many choices. None of the choices are listed exactly as "VIA Rhine Fast Ethernet Adapter".

Can someone offer help to help me find the correct driver? Thank you!

2. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

it's integrated into the VIA 4-in-1 driver pack, I've got the same ethernet adapter as you, just download the Hyperion 4-in-1 driver and you'll be set.

3. bslug205

bslug205 Private E-2

" it's integrated into the VIA 4-in-1 driver pack, I've got the same ethernet adapter as you, just download the Hyperion 4-in-1 driver and you'll be set. "

Didn't work for me. I found and d/l'ed the Hyperion, ran it, rebooted, checked and the adaptor is still using the old driver.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds