Which Monitor would you chose?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by spirittoo, Jan 18, 2010.

1. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

Now don't get carry away and bring up other brands ... I'm torn between this two ...

This AOC 2236Vw

Dell S2209W

So what do you think?:confused

2. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

3. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

No one has an opinion on this?:cry:confused

4. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

I have that dell monitor. Never heard of the other brands.

5. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  6. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

Are you happy with it? How long have you had it? What is your opinion on it?:confused

7. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

8. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

im happy with it. good picture and all that for gaming and videos. ive had it for 4 or 5 months now.

9. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Then, why did you cite the AOC? It's priced at $179.98 from the source you posted.

10. spirittoo

spirittoo Sergeant

That's at a different site ... the AOC I was going to get is at ebay for $138 to the door ... paypal is so slow transfering funds ... the hanns-g has gone up $10 putting it out of my budget range Dang!:mad and the funds still haven't cleared paypal! rolleyes:crybaby

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds