White "silent" error message

Discussion in 'Software' started by techiegirl2, Jul 27, 2004.

1. techiegirl2

techiegirl2 Corporal

I am running a Win ME, AMD K7, 128 MB system, 600MHZ, with NIS 2004, Spyblaster, Spyguard, and Adaware. In the process of defragmenting my system, I received the following error:

In a white box, it read "silent caused an exception eefadelt in module <unknown> at btt6:00000000000000000

It stopped my system and I had to reboot. Can anyone let me know what this is, and if I am doing anything wrong. Todate, everything is up to date, and I just finished taking my computer apart and giving it the usual 6 month clean the inside, take the dust out, diagnostic check up.

I have also ran various free virus programs to ensure there are no bugs, and my NIS 2004 also shows I am clean. I also have taken out some trojan's out of my system restore files.

Basically, my system has had a good overhual in the last couple of weeks. A little bit of springcleaning.

?????? :) :rolleyes:

2. techiegirl2

techiegirl2 Corporal

Well, it has been good so far, what can I say.

But I have gone and resinstalled IE. Seems to be working better.

Good to be your own tech support.

Geeks rule!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds