Why am i having to re-type my email addys?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Willow-Maddy, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Willow-Maddy

Willow-Maddy Private E-2

Good day, All:

I hoping someone can point me in the right direction!!! I have several email addresses, mostly@live.com. My frustration is this, I am having to re-type each email addy that I use even though I check the, " Rember me" box. When I go back into access my other email accounts, the last one I viewed, it is the only one visible. WHY IS THAT?!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Willow-Maddy

I love this forum!!!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What Windows version you using?

Are you logging online to these accounts via your browser or using an email client like Live Mail?

If online then do you use a PC cleaner like CCleaner or clean your browsers temps and cookies, as if you deletes your cookies which hold the logon info, then this info is not saved.

Also if all the accounts are @live.com then you can only login to one at a time, but could try this Live ID Sign in Assistant allows you to easily login to multiple Hotmail, MSN, Live accounts.

3. Willow-Maddy

Willow-Maddy Private E-2

Hi Halo:

My OS is Windows 7 and I access my email addys...well try to anyway...lol...through Hotmail. I'm gonna try yout suggestion.

Thank you sooo much for your reply!!

Willow

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds