Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome In Win10?

Discussion in 'Software' started by gplea, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gplea

gplea Private E-2

OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and NO SUCCESS! Not even close. I've blown away the profile, and tried letting it create it's own. I also ran the Chrome S'ware Tool.

2. Stephen_c16

Stephen_c16 Master Sergeant

I want to ask what happens when you try and log in. via settings?
    s.

3. gplea

gplea Private E-2

NOTHING! Absolutely NUTIN! Not to be funny or vague, it just doesn't sign me in. I have to go through the 2-step verification, but it never signs me in, and in fact, Google says I'm not signed in, and several of my extensions that require me to sign in say I'm not signed in.

4. Stephen_c16

Stephen_c16 Master Sergeant

DavidGP likes this.
  5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

6. gplea

gplea Private E-2

Sorry David, no cigar. I followed the link, but I followed the other instructions WAAY long ago. Needless to say, I still have the problem, and I WISH this WAS a April Fool's joke.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds