Why do I get "Could not load language file" when I click on a file or folder?

Discussion in 'Software' started by conceptualclarity, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Just in the last day it transpires that whenever I click on a file or folder, a window comes up with "Comodo Cloud" on top in the blue part. Underneath to the left is an "X" encircled in red. To the right of it is the message "Could not load language file. Please reinstall the application." Underneath, one choice, "OK". When this shows, it is accompanied by the well-known, unpleasant Windows honk.

Fortunately when I ignore the window and click it out, I'm able to work with the file or folder. But I'd like to get rid of this nuisance.

I have no Comodo Cloud program. In fact, I just uninstalled the non-functional Comodo Backup program. I do have a number of Comodo products, including Comodo DNS, but nothing real-time other than it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds