why does this happen !!

Discussion in 'Software' started by bern, Mar 17, 2003.

1. bern

bern Sergeant

i am using easy creator 5 platuim . when i copy my music from cd to hd i convert it at the same time to mp3 . now when it is saved on the hd as mp3 it is saved in alphabeticall order. then when i burn it onto disc it is all in alphabeticall order.

HOW can i save it in the same order it was on the cd in the first place . i looked in e/cd creator and cannt find any option to alter this

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I don't use EZCD, so I'll ask any way. Have you tried dragging the songs over one by one in your order? or does it reorder them when you do?

3. bern

bern Sergeant

in the ezcd the songs are listed in the correct order and when i select all / or drag them over to be converted they are all in order as they are on cd BUT once the conversion is done and saved on hd they are in alphabetical order

4. daffie

daffie Private E-2

could it because those mp3 are sorted alphabetical according to the song names? why not saving those mp3 with track numbers? so you could sort it according the way you want it... ie according to track numbers.

5. frybo30

frybo30 Master Sergeant

Have you tried the ECDC message board on the Roxio support page? It's very active and there are several longtime users who have a lot of answers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds