Why Don't I Have No Sound In My Video On Kik My Friend Say She Can't Hear The Video On Kik ?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by michael robinson, Feb 25, 2017.

1. michael robinson

michael robinson Corporal

Why don't I have no sound in my video on kik my friend say she can't hear the video on kik ?

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Do you have sound with other audio? Is it just no sound with KIK?

3. michael robinson

It is just with kik .

4. Anon-9aee479f8f

What are you using KIT on? IOS, Android, or Windows?

5. michael robinson

On Android .

6. Anon-9aee479f8f

Can you check in the KIK App to see if the sound is muted there. Also try clearing the cache and data in the app.
    Have you tried uninstalling the KIKApp and reinstalling it?

7. michael robinson

I just contact kik they say this
    [​IMG]
    Kik Support (Kik Help Center)

Feb 25, 21:12 EST

Hi there,

Thanks for your message!

We're aware of an issue where videos may not always have audio for some users.

Our team is investigating this and would be super helpful if you could send us a little more info.

If possible, please reply to this message and attach a video file that plays with audio in your device gallery, but doesn't play audio when you send it on Kik.

We hope to have a fix for you in the near future, and any info you can share will be helpful.

Thanks for your patience!

The Kik team

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds