Why is This Happening after R M R

Discussion in 'Software' started by rustyjack, Jul 1, 2009.

1. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Can anyone tell me why am i getting this as i shut down comp

""Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142)""

help would be appreciated, see the thing is everything works fine and seems to be running OK apart from that ! :confused

As the saying goes " :confused you soon will be "

Vista Home Prem 32bit SP2

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there Halo didn't know you where just giving me the heads up but if poss could you please forward the details on for me please it would be really appreciated THANKYOU !!!

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Dom how can i transfer the message below over to my original post for chaslang to look at bcos i'm trying to redo it all again on the thread you listed and now they are not uploading for some reason i'm having a nightmare here HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!:cry

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Cheers DOM i've poted a message for Chaslang in the welcome centre hoping Chas gets it !

What a Effin muppet i am :banghead:banghead:banghead !!!!!

P.S i'm of for the night i've had me ed done in now !!

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Logs moved, not a muppet at all, just need to slow down and read and read again, in the malware area when Chas gives you some steps to follow print them out and read them then do one step at a time, there is no prizes for doing the malware steps too quickly, slow and accurate wins all the time and will aid Chas and you fixing the malware issue with least number of steps and time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds