Why Windows 10 Asking Me To Update System Every Week?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mitch Jose, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Mitch Jose

Mitch Jose Private E-2

Hi,
    Recently i updated to Windows 10. From the time i updated, it is asking me to update system every time and is taking very long time to finish. Why it is happening so? Please can anyone suggest me what should i do to get rid of this ???

2. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Well main reason is because of the anniversary update.Will take about an hour or so.Just leave it on and let it do its thing.

3. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Basically you can't 'get rid of it'. And it would be a serious misjudgement to even try. Windows 10 itself updates normally once a month on/after the second Tuesday. Updates for Flash have to happen too, as do the Microsoft security scans. There are occasional OS updates more frequently
    If you want your system secure then you need to just allow it to update.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds