wierd boot problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by ekih, Oct 31, 2006.

1. ekih

ekih Private E-2

I can't boot, I get the screen about choosing wich way that I want to boot. (normal mode, safe mode etc.) I have tried each with no success. It just tries to boot, there is one screen that comes by to fast to see, it is blue screen with some writing, error codes no doupt. (see attached)
    The funny thing is that I have gone intol the recovery concul and my drives come up, It shows my main drive being drive E/Windows. I know that it is drive C, this is where window resides.
    Before this all happened I had installed PowerISO program. I screwed up my Roxio so I uninstalled it. Still couldn't get my Roxio to run. I used system restore to go back to when it was working, to no avail. I uninstalled Roxio and tried reinstalling, it would make it almost all the way through then come up with an error message and would back out of the install.
    I thought this would be a good time to try Nero, I installed Nero 6 and rebooted the computer at the end like it asked. Since then I have not been able to boot.
    ?????

Attached Files:

2. erikske

erikske Sergeant

3. ekih

ekih Private E-2

0x0000007b (0xf894d528,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

That is the highest res that I could put in. Above is the error code.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Repair install should fix it ....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds