Wierd stuff happening with BF Vietnam

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-15281db623, May 24, 2004.

1. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Ok another question from...you guess it ME!!!

Here is whats happeing. I am playing BFV and i am lagging. Not just in Multiplayer eather. I tried turning the graphics down to low and still nothing! I have run the game at medium with lightmaps off and had no problems before. (that was before i upgraded to XP Pro). I get a wierd vibration or a jerking motion when i walk run drive anything! Even at the spawn window the mouse is hard to control and slow and jaggedy.

I am using a logitech MX Duo btw. I loaded the drivers fresh just now and i still get the same thing. I might try and reinstall BFV tomorrow, see if that does anything. Any suggestions on what i can do...?

Oh ya DSL connection, STILL LAGGING!!!!!

Here is the second Part. I uset the scroll whell to change weapons. Now all of a sudden when i touch the wheel the weapons just scroll continusouly non stop. I can not click out or anything. At this point i have to quit the game and restart hoping i remember not to tought the wheel. :p

Please some one step in and help me out here. I know i ask A LOT of questions and you guys are sick of me all ready.....Jk...I really need some help...:(

Thanks

:cool:

cooked

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I heard there was a patch released for BFV. I'd try that..also, if you have another mouse floating around.. give that a shot too.

3. Anon-15281db623

Ya i am 162 in line to download the patch. They want you do pay to use their "supper fast" servers :p. I will try another mouse tomorrow. This is wierd because it ran fine without the patch and with the mx duo before. I had no problems.

cooked

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Battteries maybe?

5. Anon-15281db623

Ummm...I checked the meter and both are green. I swaped the batteries out of the keyboard just now anyway. Still the same problem. I Also charged the mouse overnight so its full.

Thanks

cooked

6. Anon-15281db623

Ok, i uninstalled the drivers i got from nvidia and installed some older ones i found. Remarkably it works fine now! For the weapon problem i just uninstalled the logitech drivers and used microsoft's.

Thanks for the help

cooked

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds