1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wife Has destroyed Everything. Any ideas

Discussion in 'Malware Removal' started by readyrmca, Apr 10, 2009.

1. readyrmca

readyrmca Private E-2

I recently found your site and followed all the instructions from the malware removal guide. Everything worked great. Been gone for a month now and just got home yesterday. I am locked out of all my Programs that the guide had me install (Spybot, Malwarebytes, etc.). AVG 8.5 finds WIN 32/CRYPTOR virus in 16 different locations. It removes 8 of them and 8 it cannot. What do I need to do next so someone can help me.
  2. readyrmca

readyrmca Private E-2

Finally got the programs to run. None of them found the problem though. Here's all the log files that I have;
  3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and welcome. You forgot to attach the logs that I need to see in order to help you. Those being:

• SUPERantispyware
    • Malware Bytes
    • Combofix
    • Mglogs.zip