win 95 diskette 10

Discussion in 'Software' started by dezzzi28, Jul 29, 2004.

1. dezzzi28

dezzzi28 Private E-2

trying to install win 95 again on old system but my disk 10 it corrupt anyone help to replace it?

2. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

The universe wants you to update your OS.

3. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

DEZZZZZZZZ I think somewhere I have a win95 disk set,,will take untll tomorrow and will have a look around,,,,If I find them I can email you the disk content !! Glenn

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

They (newer OS) may not run on his old beast. We all cannot afford XP and the specs to run it, and maybe don't need them to run what we use the computer mainly for. Bazza

===

5. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

bazzzaaaa,,,glad you understand that some are less fortunate,,,still looking for the 95 disks !!! Glenn

6. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

llol my name is des...man im tired....

oh, and i agree, just for the sake of me can you upgrade your os to atleast 98. i won't be able to stand thinking about that.

7. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Must be showing my years,,,having an old set of 95 disks LOLOL

8. bigbazza

Wish I could buy one here in OZ, for the equivalent of USD$50. Will have to check out ebay.com.au and see what is there. Would save me stuffing around with my ex's W95B PC, small hard drive, etc. Bazza

==

9. bigbazza

Thanks Mastertech for doing my homework for me:D I've fired off query to the seller on freight costs. Auction has a week to go. Bazza

===

10. bigbazza

Got a reply from the seller. He (I assume) didn't know the postcode (zipcode) for Cairns or didn't look in the phonebook for it. Emailled me asking for the postcode. Bit of a worry. Bazza

===

11. Rob M.

Rob M. First Sergeant

If you still want a copy of WIN95_10.CAB, send me your e-mail address by private message.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds