Windows 7 Infinite Boot Loop + And with CD

Discussion in 'Software' started by daones, Oct 5, 2014.

1. daones

daones Private E-2

Hey Guys,

On another PC im having a big problem that came out of no where... First I get the boot up screen to either startup windows normally or to enter startup repair. Both options results to a loop of nothing and I keep getting prompted for the same options. The startup repair does attempt to load windows files but after that it will just reboot again.

Okay so I figure since i have the windows 7 install CD i will use that, so i enter the CD and press any key to boot from CD... again it will say "windows is loading files..." after the load bar is full it will says loading windows then simply reboot again and the whole process is repeated. So im not sure what I can do at this point as all options just keep looping. I did get stuck on the Starting windows screen at one point I waited 5 minutes but it seem to have been stuck.

From how it seems I wouldnt even be able to reinstall windows since I cant get into the windows 7 CD.

Thanks in advance... BTW i am using Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit.

2. daones

daones Private E-2

Update: I got into startup repair, I used the automatically fix errors and right now its attempting repairs for about 10 minutes now. Hopefully it is actually working and not going to be stuck here for hours as I have heard this happen with others.

3. daones

daones Private E-2

Update:

I got it working now, windows repair did work and it started up right after that. It was weird at first though how the windows start up repair option kept booting it took about 5-6 times before it actually worked and loaded up.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds