Windows 7 logon prior to login screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by cyberjoyce, Sep 11, 2014.

1. cyberjoyce

cyberjoyce Private E-2

:cryHi!

I am having major issues with Windows 7, I had to reinstall and I inadvertently put in a password and then attempted to delete. Now when I start my computer, it goes directly to the initial log on and when I enter the password I get an error message.

1. Enter Current Password, I enter it, and it responds: Password check Fail??

I Have tried to to get back to F2, but to no avail; it ignores my attempts. I can't get beyond this screen. Thus I am locked out.

Please, please help.

I can't access my e-mail account, I tried using my repair disc, but it won't start as I can't change the boot setup. What do you suggest I do???

Cordially,

cyberjoyce

I will come back later to see if someone has responded.

Many thanks!

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

What is the make and model of your computer? There are slightly different ways of accessing Setup in BIOS so you can change the boot order/sequence.

3. cyberjoyce

cyberjoyce Private E-2

:-oHi mdonah:

I have an Acer Laptop Aspire 5750Z-4566.
    The operating system is Windows 7- 64.

It was purchased Sept. 04, 2012

Thank you for your reply.

Cordially,

cyberjoyce

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds