windows 7 problems after blue screen recovery

Discussion in 'Software' started by bamarepub, Jan 5, 2011.

1. bamarepub

bamarepub Private E-2

My computer had the blue screen and wouldnt boot up. Found some disks hubby had sent from iraq & was able to bring the computer back to life, but it keeps freezing & is very slow. Pretty sure I've gotten the system files all screwed up but I have no idea where to start with it & I don't want to screw it up any further with my complete ignorance lol. Could someone please take a look at the hijackthis log for me?

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  2. itmortiz

itmortiz Corporal

Do it by yourself here:

http://www.hijackthis.de/

Paste the log in the box and analyze on-line.

I'd recommend to check your devices and look if they are correctly installed (drivers).

Hope it helps.

:zzz

3. bamarepub

bamarepub Private E-2

Thanks for correcting my post Tim. I really did try to read all the instructions, it was just really difficult with all the freezing & screwiness

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

The HJT log showed nothing out of the ordinary. You need to explain exactly what is happening with your system.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds