Windows 7 Updates Causing Problems.

Discussion in 'Software' started by tls010203, Feb 13, 2016.

1. tls010203

tls010203 Private E-2

Hello, I am helping my friend fix his computer. I have some experience in removing malware and viruses in the past but am in a total brain scramble over what to do with this. I did some scans and found various troubles but ...I need some help. It seems that windows did some updates and windows 10 installer jumped in and stepped all over this computer. I think. We lost the volume and ability to boot to safe mode. Everytime have tried to get back to the original restore point windows jumps back in and reinstalls its updates. I no longer have the ability to stop windows from reinstalling these updates.

I know you'll want some scan logs but figure I'd ask which ones you'll need before I go at it.
    Please let me know....

Thanks, Tonya

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds