Windows date/time clock doesn't work

Discussion in 'Software' started by URX111, May 10, 2007.

1. URX111

URX111 Private E-2

Is there a battery or something in the computor, that keeps the time set, when the computor is off. I ask this because it doesn't keep time. Every time I turn on the computor on the time is wrong. Can someone enlighten me on this subject.
    TNX

2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Yes there is a battery which is quite simple to replace also make sure in services that your clock time is set to on and automatic

regards

3. URX111

URX111 Private E-2

Thanks Nick

What do I look for? Is it on the Mother Board, Is it like a watch battery or like a AAA battery, or something??
    TNX

4. BCGray

BCGray Guest

5. splitt3r

splitt3r You are now the victim of a drive by title change

It most likely looks something like the one below. Just copy down the number on the battery and you should be able to find a replacement at Radio Shack.
    [​IMG]

6. URX111

URX111 Private E-2

Thank You : All Your Input Was Helpful

Got it done, went to Walgreens and pick up one.
    TNX to all who replyed. It was just like in the picture.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds