Windows in Outlook Express do not open, the stay minimized on the bottom XP taskbar.

Discussion in 'Software' started by John18142, Feb 7, 2007.

1. John18142

John18142 Private E-2

I have a problem with my outlook express. Whenever I open a message, an attachment, or anything that should come up in a new window, it does not open for me, it just stays on my bottom toolbar/taskbar and the only way I can open it is by right clicking on it and maximizing. This problem has happened to me before, and the person that fixed it for me said that it was off the screen and he somehow dragged it back onto the screen. I am not sure how to do this, please give me some assistance on how i can fix this issue.
    Thanks
    glynnej10@kent-school.edu

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Re: Windows in Outlook Express do not open, the stay minimized on the bottom XP taskb

Right-click on the OE button in the Taskbar and click Move and use your keyboard arrows to get the tiny window out into the middle of your screen so you have some room to work.
    Then click Size and use your keyboard arrows to get it to a usable size. Finally, use your arrow keys to stretch it to suit yourself or fill the screen.

Then, this is the important part. Make sure that no other IE windows are open, close this one last so that IE will remember this size for next time.

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds