Windows Media player and Utorrent Problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by inaudiblemelodie, Oct 16, 2008.

1. inaudiblemelodie

inaudiblemelodie Private E-2

First off all of this started when I had some malware on my computer that you guys were so great at getting it off for me. I'm very thankful for that but I'm now having problems with windows media playing anything off the internet. When I click on a video that used to pop up in windows media player it now gives me a error message. Windows media player cannot play the file. If the file is located on the internet connect to the internet. Second I have used ABC torrent downloader for a couple years now and just recently I cant get any torrents to download. I tried switching to Utorrent but have the same problem. I checked my firewall and have tested the port on Utorrent and it says its fine. I have also noticed that even though my speed tests are great buffering of videos on the net takes forever! PLEASE HELP!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds