Windows Moviemaker Will Not Allow Transitions

Discussion in 'Software' started by foreverice, Sep 28, 2006.

1. foreverice

foreverice Private E-2

I have a problem with Windows Movie Maker not allowing transitions and only allowing 2 effects (speed up and slow down). The thing is, when logged in as an administrator it works fine. The options are available to this user. When logged in under a user account other than administrator the transitions are unavailable and the effects are limited to two only.

There are 36 systems and so far 3 of them do this and I'm afraid that the rest are set up the same way because they were all imaged from the same imaging software.

Is there a way to change this or are there specifics as to why this is happeing?

2. foreverice

foreverice Private E-2

I know I am replying to my own post, but this may turn out to be a permissions issue with the systems.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds