1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows quick Keys.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Calendros, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Calendros

Calendros Private E-2

I'm going to be honest. I'm trying to use a GBA Emulator. Now I'm not going to be honest. I have ALL the games I play on my emulator, on cartridge.

But enough Details. Whenever I use this emulator, (it runs in a standard windows app window, like persay IE, Firefox, etc.) but the problem is those little menu quick-keys to quickly access the menu. Example: Ctrl+X Will close the application, ctrl+C will open the CHEATs menu.
    I'm wondering if theres a way to disable all the menu quick-keys so when I go to execute that killer move that involves me to push 2 or more buttons, I don't accidentally push Ctrl+X and have to restart the entire thing.

Oh, I'm also using Windows XP Professional SP 2